9mobile is a Nigerian private limited liability company. EMTS acquired a Unified Access Service License from the Nigerian Communications Commission in 2007. The License enables EMTS provide Fixed Telephony (wired or wireless), Digital Mobile Services, International Gateway Services and National/Regional Long Distance Services in addition to spectrum assignments in the 900 and 1800 MHz bands.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager, Field Operations
Job ID: IRC4612
Location: Kano, NG
Employment Status: Permanent
- Manage and oversee all network operation activities of assigned region, ensure strict compliance to guidelines on change execution and manage the regional field operations team to effectively oversee all routine and corrective maintenance.
- Manage the regional access, power, and transmission availability; optimise diesel delivery and consumption, spares and consumables to reduced OPEX as well as effective vendor management, contract enforcement, SLA and penalty application.
- Ensure stable, reliable, available, and resilient Transmission back born
- Manage quality network growth in assigned region by ensuring there is a good handshake with 9mobile Planning, Implementation, and vendors EOT teams.
- Manage change requests, faults escalation and resolution and ensure TTs are correctly/accurately closed through the regional field operations team
- Manage the human and material resources across the region and ensure staff development as well as fostering teamwork spirit and effective communication.
- Manage and ensure effective and efficient Operations and maintenance activities for the BSCs, MGW& Data centres within your region.
- Ensure effective patrol and supervision for the maintenance of DWDM & Metro fibre infrastructure within your region.
- Conduct timely and qualitative PAT programs, RFS and PAC and per the approved company process.
- Prepare incidence report for top management use, address issues highlighted in the individual cluster weekly report and generate monthly reports to guide management decision making.
- Ensure proper audit, inventory and documentation of all sites in the region
- Manage the Regional EOT and FMOP bi-weekly and monthly meetings with relevant stakeholders for network availability and team performance improvement
- Develop enhanced programs for effective preventive and routine maintenance for all nodes and network element in the region.
- Ensure FMOP team supervision, spot checks, confirmation and sign-offs of all JCF to checkmate vendor team for effective execution of the schedule accurately.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Head, Field Operations.
- First Degree or equivalent in Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum of Six (6) years work experience with at least three (3) in a supervisory role.
Experience, Skills & Competencies:
- Control Network Technologies.
- Radio Access Technologies.
- Influencing and Negotiation
- Passion for Excellence
- Empowering people
- Growing people
- Customer Focus
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply