9mobile is a Nigerian private limited liability company. EMTS acquired a Unified Access Service License from the Nigerian Communications Commission in 2007. The License enables EMTS provide Fixed Telephony (wired or wireless), Digital Mobile Services, International Gateway Services and National/Regional Long Distance Services in addition to spectrum assignments in the 900 and 1800 MHz bands.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager, Creative Services
Job ID: IRC4243
Location: Lagos, NG
- Co-ordinate and ensure implementation of 9mobile’s marketing communications strategy for all segments, products and services.
- Implement the unit’s work programmes and plans inline with agreed upon procedures and guidelines
- Plan and manage the human and material resources of the unit/team to optimize performance and morale and enhance productivity
- Manage inter and intra functional relations to ensure synergy within and across departments
- Provide leadership and guidance to team members and manage subordinates’ performance towards achievement of overall team objectives
- Prepare/compile agreed periodic activity and performance reports for the attention of the Head, Brand & Creative Services (Marketing Communications)
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Head, Brand & Creative Services (Marketing Communications)
- Execute marketing communications plans for promotions, events/sponsorships and other activities/initiatives
- Maintain quality and consistency of marketing/brand communications (graphic and print materials in relation to preferred brand image and establish specifications standards
- Monitor activities of vendors and media agencies to ensure adherence with service level agreements (SLAs)
- Keep abreast of marketing communications global and local best practices in relation to team/unit activities
- Maintain standards of specificity and clarity in addressing information needs of target markets regarding products and service offerings
- Develop, maintain and continuously improve accessibility by relevant users (existing and potential customers) to accurate product and service information
- Six (6) to eight (8) years work experience, with at least three (3) years in a supervisory role.
- First Degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline.
- Postgraduate/ professional qualification in a related field will be an added advantage.
Experience, Skills & Competencies
- Industry knowledge
- Brand management
- Results Orientation
- Presentation Skills
- A keen eye foraesthetics and details
- Empowering people
- Growing people
- Team work
- Customer Focus
- Passion forExcellence
Internal and External
- Finance, Procurement, Human Resources, Legal, Regulatory & Corporate Affairs and other commercial departments
- Media houses, advertising agencies, production houses, printers etc.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply