Crystal Oilfield Services Limited is a fully-Owned company with primary focus helping peopleto achieve to achieve their goals. We deploy global innovations that incorporates knowledge management and best practices to meet the needs of local companies. We nurture a winning network of customers and suppliers: together we create mutual, enduring value.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Management Trainee
Location: Mainland, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Completing all assigned tasks and assisting with day-to-day operations.
- Participating in meetings, workshops, and other learning opportunities.
- Observing and learning from experienced staff members.
- Following all company regulations, and health and safety codes.
- Preparing documents and updating records.
- Learning about conflict resolution and sitting in on disciplinary hearings.
- Traveling to different offices and participating in daily operations as required.
- Gaining knowledge of company policies, protocols, and processes.
- Taking detailed notes and liaising with Managers, Supervisors, and other senior staff.
- Fulfilling any requirements and meeting goals set out at the start of the traineeship.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management, HR, or similar.
- Experience in a management role or similar.
- Strong leadership skills.
- A positive attitude and willingness to learn.
- Willingness to work overtime if required.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills.
- A valid driver’s license may be required.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Superb attention to detail.
N100,000 – N150,000 / month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 31st January, 2022.