Skyline ICT is small, young and dynamic organization with the vision to education enlighten the public on world web wide. Skyline was founded in 2013 and registered with the cooperate affairs commission of Nigeria in 2014 with the head office in port Harcourt, Rivers State.
Skyline ICT is made up of small team of I.T professionals that are dedicated to providing leading and cutting edge I.T skill with innovative and skill development training. Skyline ICT is poised to revolutionize I.T training /web Design by providing industry needed skills and bringing industry experience to the classroom. Skyline ICT has it motto as Unrivaled Service Delivery. Skyline ICT is a leading information technology firm situated in #7 Igboukwu Street D/Line, Port Harcourt Nigeria and managed by experienced ICT professional.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Management Trainee
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Nysc
- We are looking for a management trainee to help us develop and implement our growth strategies. This position is best suited for candidates who want to gain valuable experience in a managerial role with advancement potential.
- During your trainee-ship, you’ll learn how to identify and apply important strategies and business processes. You’ll get to know the nuts and bolts of our company’s functions and operations and you’ll support our management team with daily tasks such as allocating budget and crafting performance reports.
- To succeed in this role, strong analytical skills and effective communication are important management trainee qualifications you should have.
- If you’re excited with our company’s vision and want to start the path of becoming one of our future leaders, we’d like to hear from you.
- Help managers complete daily tasks (e.g. implementing new policies)
- Understand each department’s (e.g. Marketing, Sales) daily processes and goals
- Provide administrative support (e.g. data entry)
- Keep track of business revenue
- Research ways to increase profitability and lower risk
- Create and give presentations.
- Get familiar with personnel duties
- Participate in company’s strategic planning
- Help managers in evaluating performance (e.g. writing reports, analyzing data)
- HND/B.Sc/B.A in Management or Business related fields.
- Strong verbal and written presentation skills
- Excellent math and computational ability
- Effective communication skills.
- Experience in management or similar/relevant field (e.g. Sales, Customer Services, etc.)
- Comprehensive knowledge of MS Office
N30,000 – N60,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 20th December, 2021.