Eunisell Limited is a leading global chemical and specialty fluid management company, supplying key products and solutions to a wide base of customers operating in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Maintenance Manager
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Accountable to: The General Manager
Direct Report: Maintenance Technicians
- The maintenance manager is a leader and expert in maintenance / technical skills. In addition to being an expert this role focuses on operational efficiency / effectiveness, job execution, and follow up. Works with minimal direction from the Service Coordinator.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Under general supervision, diagnoses, repairs and performs maintenance on conventional tools, Surface Well testing and other equipment used for Early Production Facilities.
- Areas of specialization within the Service Line specific shop operations may include: mechanical aptitude, Pressure testing, surface equipment repairs, and performing major repairs.
- Assembles and disassembles all Instruments and equipment.
- Assist in making evaluations and recommendations for improvements on equipment based on maintenance history.
- Keeping maintenance data sheets and records.
- Trains and assist lower-level WT operators or Maintenance technicians. Job tasks, correctly performed, impact indirectly on cost containment, efficiency, profitability or operations. Consequences of error are easily measured and can be confined.
- Ability to make simple design drawings for parts descriptions for procurement or equipment layout for constructions and installations.
- Basic reading comprehension and writing skills are required.
- Promotes safety awareness and environmental consciousness, and complies with all applicable safety and environmental procedures and regulations.
- Ensures compliance with Health, Safety, and Environmental (HSE) regulations and guidelines.
- Promotes and takes an active part in the quality improvement process.
- Basic computer skills are required and mandatory.
- Licensure to drive commercial equipment such as forklifts may be required.
- Given the nature of oil field service work, the ability to communicate effectively with others is necessary.
- The ability to perform basic mathematical calculations involving addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division is required.
- SSCE / OND / HND or similar education and 5 years’ experience as a Maintenance Technician/Well Test Operator or equivalent tools/Instruments repair experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed resumes and application letters to: [email protected] using the position applied for as the mail subject
Application Deadline 20th October, 2022.