TeeJay Motors Nigeria Limited (RC 420,476) was incorporated in July 2001 under the Companies and Allied Matters Act (1990) of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, to carry on business activities in the automotive and transportation sectors of the economy. We are one of the bus operating companies licensed by Lagos State government to operate bus rapid transit (BRT). We have experienced personnel in the intra-city mass transport system.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Maintenance Engineer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Design maintenance strategies, procedures and methods
- Carry out routine maintenance work and respond to buses’ faults
- Diagnose breakdown problems
- Fit new parts and make sure buses are working smoothly
- Deal with emergencies, unplanned problems and repairs
- Improve health and safety policies and procedures
- Write maintenance strategies to help with installation and commissioning guidelines
- Ensure there is continuous cover of the machinery both electrical and mechanical in case of breakdowns.
- Carry out quality inspections on repair jobs
- Liaising with OEM
- Control maintenance tools, stores and equipment
- Monitor and control maintenance costs
- Bachelor’s Degree / HND in Mechanical Engineering or vocational skill in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years work experiences
- Professional certificates will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 30th August, 2021.