Louis Valentino Prixair (LVP) is a proud indigenous Nigerian conglomerate which operates a wide range of businesses, including Real Estate Development & Investment, Property Management, Hotel Operations, Cleaning and Laundry services, Catering services and Media. A leader in each of our sectors of business, we offer integrated and advanced solutions for customers across multiple industries.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Restaurant Operations Supervisor
- We are currently looking for versatile, intelligent and energetic female restaurant supervisor with passion for delivering outstanding service to join our professional and friendly team.
- This person will be responsible for providing passionate, charming and attentive service delivery to all customers according to our service standards in order to ensure guest satisfaction.
- As the Restaurant Supervisor, you will work alongside a small team and oversees the overarching aspects of the restaurant, which include cleaning of all areas, including the dining area and restrooms, ensuring smooth operation of activities in the eatery and maintaining relationships with customers.
- Ensures all products are available at the backend are available at required times (in line scheduled requirement).
- Create a good communication link with kitchen staff to ensure the right products comes out quickly.
- Ensure that staff are conversant with product portions, prices and codes.
- Ensures sales entries are correctly entered and receipts are issued to customer before money is collected.
- To ensure the punctuality and time keeping of your team to meet requirements.
- Maintain and guarantee an excellent level of hygiene at all the time
- Ensure customers are attended to in a courteous and friendly manner and swift resolution is given to their issues/complaints.
- Ensure that all staff are at their designated work area and absenteeism is promptly detected and addressed.
- Send daily report of activities to manager.
- A University Degree
- Must have prior experience in hospitality industry, preferably a restaurant or hotel
- Firm, decisive and energetic,
- Female only.
- Age: 30 – 35.
Application Deadline 14th May, 2021.
Job Title: Digital Marketer
- If you live and breathe digital marketing, we want to talk to you. We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
- You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution.
- You will work with the marketing team, supporting teams (such as IT), and vendors to launch campaigns on time and on budget.
- Planning digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising
- Maintaining our social media presence across all digital channels
- Measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaign
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- B.Sc / HND degree in Marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Age: Not below 25 years of age and not above 35 years
- A strong sense of marketing is required.
N80,000 – N100,000 monthly.
Job Title: Light Engineer
- As a light engineer you will design and implements the lighting arrangements for both live and pre-recorded media events such as concerts, public events, rallies, conferences, seminars etc.
- A lighting engineer is crucial to any production. Lighting is key to setting ambiance, mood and style to any staged event..
- Working with stagehands, riggers and electricians, the lighting engineer sets up configurations of lights that are then remotely controlled via a control board.
- Sit at this board and set different lighting effects in action at pre-determined cues. Often, series and sequences of effects are configured with computer programming.
- Runs and controls lighting equipment for events
- Confers with production crew to determine lighting requirements; determines what plans are feasible with equipment available.
- Drafts light plots and oversees the installation of lighting equipment.
- Performs minor repairs, cleans and adjusts lighting equipment.
- Assists supervisor in scheduling work force for productions.
- Assists in coordinating technical requirements such as determining equipment needs and determining when to schedule work so all deadlines are met.
- Make recommendations for purchase of lighting equipment.
- Prior experience is required
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Creative vision
- Ability to follow instructions closely
- Good at manual work
- Good mathematical ability
- Comfortable with heights
- Good level of personal fitness and endurance
- Great communication skills
- Ability to delegate.
Application Deadline 15th May, 2021.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Candidates who do not meet the above criteria need not apply.
- Only Abuja residents should apply
- Only females should apply.