247 Food Limited, the largest Food and Grocery online market place that offers both Wholesale and Retail Services across a wide range of Food and Groceries products with delivery mandate of range between same day and maximum of 48 hours.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics & Purchasing Assistant
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for making shipment arrangements for inbound and outbound.
- Purchasing and negotiate prices witth vendor availing the best market rate
- Booking in deliveries and liaising with customers.
- Purchasing activities
- Design, implement and manage contracts in forwarding, transport and warehousing, where necessary.
- Develop key performance indicators by which localized logistics contracts can be managed.
- Conduct special management reviews and/or follow-up on audit observations to assist in the improvement of office procedures and practices related to logistics.
- Monitor and ensure compliance with strict hygiene standards in the warehouse
- Maintain inventory record, submit report and handle reconciliation of inventory.
- Support in the lifting and carriage of items & products
- Tracking and monitoring shipments to ensure on time delivery
- Forward and follow-ups shipment invoices to accounts for payment
- Develop reports on order movements and various operational logistics issues.
- Update stakeholders on the status of their shipments in transit
- Assess existing logistics operations systems and advise on corrective measures to be undertaken.
Customer Service Duties:
- Ensure customers receives their products in a timely manner and good condition
- Communicating effectively with relevant departments and clients and responding to their requirements.
- Coordinate and present logistics support to ongoing operations.
- Candidates should possess an OND qualification with 0 – 5 years work experience.
N40,000 – N60,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Application to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 25th August, 2021.