TradeDepot delivers an innovative route-to-market for the leading consumer goods producers in Africa.
The Shop Top-Up app by TradeDepot lets you re-stock your shop from various brands at the best wholesale prices. Browse, shop by brand or category, compare prices and check the status of your orders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
You will be responsible for:
- Liaising with internal stakeholders and external suppliers to maximise stock availability and minimise lead times.
- Ensuring stock shortfalls are avoided whilst keeping stock levels to a minimum.
- Analysing forecasted demand versus production & supply capacities and adjusting accordingly.
- Accurately projecting supply shortfalls and surpluses in a timely manner.
- Monitoring data accuracy and consistency of forecast adjustments supplied by sales, production, suppliers etc.
- Conducting root cause analysis of supply & production side issues.
- Managing 3rd-party logistics service provider relationships effectively and driving continuous improvement and cost reduction initiatives for warehousing and delivery operations.
- Ensuring effective and efficient warehouse and logistics operations.
- Liaising with internal stakeholders (Sales, Supply Chain and Quality), clients and suppliers and ensuring a seamless supply of products to and from the warehouse.
- Monitoring and allocating storage space.
- Liaising and negotiating with suppliers and other operations teams to plan for raw material availability.
- Working closely with Purchasing and Warehouse/Logistics departments to update delivery schedule and ensure on-time ordering, receipt, and delivery of raw materials shipments.
- Supporting Sales and Operations in developing supply solutions to maintain fulfilment targets.
- Planning all aspects of logistics operations including inbound/outbound logistics through sea, road and air, shipping and customs clearance, insurance related to company and logistics operations.
- Managing relationships with logistics service providers for transportation, customs clearance for both inbound and outbound operations.
- Coordinating with manufacturing divisions to ensure the timely and accurate delivery of goods.
- Liaising with Sales and Marketing to ensure that distribution readiness for new product lines.
- You have at least 1 year experience ideally as a Planning/ Forecasting, Transport & Logistics or Warehouse & Distribution within FMCG.
- You are a strong mentor and coach who builds high performing teams
- You are a self-starter and demonstrate a high level of resilience
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
NGN650,000 – NGN850,000 Per annum
What’s on Offer?
- Attractive Salary & Benefits
- A role that offers a breadth of learning opportunities
- Fantastic work culture
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply