Jubaili Agrotec Limited was established in 2002 in Nigeria, which acquired since then a leading position in the market. The company has four branches in Kano, Ibadan, Abuja and Lagos. Our vision is to be leader in the agricultural sector. Our mission statement is “Let’s grow together”, growing hand in hand with our stakeholders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics Officer
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Job Roles and Responsibilities
- Plan site set-up to move labour, plant, and materials around site efficiently
- Plan internal and external logistics routes through the project phases focusing on separation of vehicles, machinery and people. Lay down areas and offloading points
- Manage installation of site accommodation and manage these facilities
- Create operational procedures and method statements
- Organize site inductions, ensure induction records are securely stored.
- Responsible for all traffic management internally and externally, weighbridges and road network cleanliness.
Skills & Requirements:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Social or Management Science
- 3 – 5 years cognate experience in Logistics
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 7th June, 2022