RAY Oil and Gas has been delivering sustainable growth in the last ten years while building a solid business foundation amidst a challenging operating environment. Our mission is to extend this trajectory into the future and turn RAY Oil and gas into a leading company in the Oil Service industry, both domestically and internationally.
We continue to face new challenges in our business environment, the pace and scale of changes are unprecedented. In order to overcome these challenges, we have undergone an organizational transformation that includes initiatives such as enhancing local capabilities and technology. These improvements have enabled us to identify and address rapid shifts in the Oil and Gas landscape. But there is more to be done, and we remain fully committed to strengthening our capabilities with focus on HSE and service Quality as key drivers for our success and business continuity. We foster an environment of employee recognition, respect, personnel development and camaraderie while striving to achieve a healthy work-life balance. This is our Company culture, a culture we shall pass on to the next generation of leaders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a reliable Logistics Manager to be responsible for the overall supply chain management. Logistics Manager responsibilities include organizing and monitoring storage and distribution of goods.
- The goal is to manage the entire order cycle so as to enhance business development and ensure sustainability and customer satisfaction.
- Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer services
- Direct, optimize and coordinate full order cycle
- Supervise, coach and train warehouse workforce.
- Meet cost, productivity, accuracy and timeliness targets.
- Maintain metrics and analyze data to assess performance and implement improvements.
- Comply with laws, regulations and ISO requirements.
- Liaise and negotiate with suppliers, manufacturers, retailers and consumers
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency
- Arrange warehouse, catalog goods, plan routes and process shipments
- Resolve any arising problems or complaints
Requirements and Skills
- B.Sc in Business Administration, Logistics or Supply Chain with 4 – 9 years work experience.
- Proven working experience as a Logistics Manager
- Proficient in standard logistics software
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organisational skills.
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects.
- Record of successful distribution and logistics management
- Demonstrable ability to lead and manage staff
N50,000 – N85,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 28th June, 2022.