Coca-Cola HBC (Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company) is a bottling partner of The Coca-Cola Company. Coca-Cola HBC is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland and has a premium listing on the London Stock Exchange and secondary listing on the Athens Exchange. The Coca-Cola Company is the world’s largest beverage company and operates in more than 200 countries.
Life at Coca-Cola HBC is fast-paced and challenging, with fair rewards and exciting learning opportunities. We promote an inclusive workplace, value diverse views and opinions and always appoint the best person for the job, ensuring equality in our shortlists and appointments. Take up the challenge. Join us!
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics Analyst
Location: Onitsha, Anambra
Your New Key Responsibilities
- Manage route breakdown reporting and sales vehicle daily
- Reporting by location
- Manage daily truck and trailer availability reporting
- Ensure accurate reporting of accident cases
- Ensure accurate reporting of asset abuse Manage accident factor and cost analysis by plant
- Manage accident casualty analysis by plant
- Manage expense postings and costs such as licenses
- Manage spare parts management and re-order level Management
- Track closing inventory analysis
- Track trucks/Light vehicle Fuel consumption/Odometer readings entry
- Track fuel consumption by vehicle number, tyre regrooving, fuel loss and recovery
- SLA tracking with 3PL service Providers
- Manage premature failure report/recovery
- Manage asset Inter-plant transfer and inter-depot transfer
- Ensure adequate tracking of repair cost from 3rd Party -Job Card
- Manage detailed cost analysis by account heading
- Manage tyre consumption and traceability
- Ensure prompt update and renewal of vehicle particulars
- Ensure service tracker update and compliance
- Ensure 11-Point Audit Compliance update
Educational Qualification / Knowledge
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc / HND in Engineering, Transportation, Sciences or Social and Management Sciences
- Must have 2-3 year data management experience and analysis in Fleet Management.
- Proficient in MS Office
- Knowledge in SAP in an added advantage.
Do you have these skills?
- Effective management skills
- Effective at planning & organizing
- Conflict management
- Building effective teams
- Compliance with CCH values
- Adequate presentation skills
- Analytical, reporting & communication skills.
- Action oriented
- Decision making skills
- Problem solving skills
- Drive for results
- Effective motivation skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply