LAB360 International Limited is a world-class Medical Laboratory providing quality pathology services. Registered in 2019 with the Health and Medical Laboratory authorities, it is one of the bespoke providers of clinical laboratory services in Nigeria offering clients a wide range of regular and rare in-house laboratory tests required for diagnosis and treatment of medical ailments within the same day.
We provide comprehensive, multidisciplinary pathology services ranging from haematology, special coagulation, clinical chemistry, endocrinology, virology, immunology and basic microbiology. Our services and product lines meet requirements for modern-day laboratory procedures and real-time healthcare demands.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Locum Medical Receptionist
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Part-time
- The Locum Medical Receptionist desk will be the front office of Lab360, and the Medical Receptionist will directly interface with our esteemed clients before the pre-analytical phase of our practice.
Your duties will include:
- Ensure clients are attended to immediately they step into Lab360;
- Clients are comfortable and a prompt resolution or referral for any situation that may arise;
- Minimise waiting time of our esteemed clients in line with Lab360 standards;
- Assist with the day to day tasks of office operations
- Performing tasks that contribute to Lab360 demand generation and revenue generation efforts and
- Compliance and adherence to Lab360 policies and procedures
- Ensure the work environment is always clean and tidy
- Maintenance of a good rapport with other staff members;
- HND or B.Sc. degree in any of the sciences
- 2 – 6 years work experience.
To be considered for this role you must possess:
- Empathy for patients and families;
- An understanding and appreciation for compliance with protocols and procedures;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a diverse group of people of all ages;
- Professional approach in both presentation and conduct;
- Flexibility and reliability, proactive and highly organized.
- A commitment to excellent customer service and patient care;
- A positive can-do attitude and a desire to exceed customer service expectations;
- Good written communication skills with attention to detail;
- This position offers competitive benefits for the successful applicant.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and motivation letter to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 5th June, 2021.