Alert Microfinance bank is a leading financial service provider with core mandate of providing affordable, flexible financial and non-financial services to micro-entrepreneurs in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Loan Recovery Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Loan officers are responsible for collections of due payments from delinquent customers, recover fully provisioned or written-off credit and rehabilitate other impaired credit.
- Devise customized recovery strategy on a case by case basis, reducing the non-performing loans owed by customers
- Minimizing customer response times by issuing reminder notices and customer statements and monitoring collection of debts in a timely manner
- Visit delinquent customers for recovery of loans, agree debt recovery plans and follow up as appropriate
- Reviewing documentation (all aspects of contract) to assess liability, identify contract issues and judge recover ability
- Establish repayment schedules, monitoring repayment of debts, and adherence by debtors to installment schedules.
- Negotiating with clients on arrangements regarding payments and making recommendations to management to ensure departmental guidelines in relation to installment agreements and the processing of monies received are adhered to
- Contribute to the achievement of team and organizational objectives
- A minimum of B.Sc / HND in Accounting, Banking & Finance, Economics, Statistics and other related field
- Minimum of 3 / 5 years cognate experience from a reputable Microfinance Bank.
- Ability to recover loans in large volumes without default
- Experienced in repayment tracking and loan collection without a day default
- Sound Risk Management experience
- Good knowledge of Lagos Island and Mainland
- Enthusiastic and highly focus
- Excellent team spirit and communications skills
- Excellent Human Relations and Inter-personal skills
- Goal oriented.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send CV to: [email protected] using “Recovery Officer” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted
Application Deadline 9th August, 2021.