Peridot Forte Solutions Consulting Limited – Our client in the Financial Sector is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Loan & Credit Admin Officer
Employment Type: Full Time
- This position analyzes new credit requests, makes loan servicing decisions for existing clients, and performs other essential credit duties.
- Review incoming requests to evaluate eligibility, creditworthiness and other risk-mitigating criteria.
- Critically analyze standard and advanced risk matrix to arrive at the final loan decision.
- Calculate financial ratios (e.g., credit scores and interest rates).
- Conduct stress and scenario testing and analysis of portfolio.
- Establishes loan conditions and closing requirements for approved actions.
- Maintain updated records of the Company loan book.
- Monitor Loan Covenants and Risk Triggers.
- Monitor, mitigate, report and minimize credit limit excesses, business risks, provisioning, and provide periodic Credit Portfolio Reports daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annually.
- Ensure all transactions have full and proper documentation.
- Identify and proffer credit risk-mitigating processes and strategies.
- Monitor interim financial reports, borrowing base certificates, compliance certificates and other reports to monitor loan compliance.
- Effectively communicate credit decisions, terms, conditions, and findings through a formal narrative write-up.
- Meet with clients to provide quantitative assessments of financial performance in relation to internal lending. This will often include credit counseling and financial solution options.
- First Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics or related field.
- 3-5 years Proven work experience as a Credit Officer, Loan Officer or similar role in a Microfinance Bank, or Digital Lending Company.
- Strong analytical, financial and quantitative skills.
- Ability to create and process financial spreadsheets.
- Critical understanding of clients due diligence, data management, loan book reconciliation and statistics.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a CV to [email protected] using ‘Loan & Credit Admin Officer’ as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 5th June, 2021.