Jerritons Legal is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Litigation Associate
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Conducting thorough investigations into client matters, including performing legal research and analysis and sourcing expert opinion.
- Attend mediation hearings and settlement conferences, when appropriate.
- Support a highly successful and growing claims team
- Drafting and filing pleadings with the appropriate bodies
- Conducting thorough discovery and forming a position on the case. Drafting solid discovery requests, responding to discovery requests and controlling the flow of information regarding the case.
- Additional duties may be assigned.
- A Graduate of Law
- Young lawyer with a reasonable background in litigation and not more than 4 years at the bar (including youth service).
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Attention to detail and quality.
- Excellent communication, research and legal drafting skills
- Good IT skills in Microsoft outlook, MS Word, Excel and Power Point
N80,000 – N100,000 / month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 10th November, 2022.