Arik Air – Launched in 2006, Arik Air is West Africa largest airline. Positioned at the commercial hub airport of one of the world’s leading emerging economies, Arik Air currently serves an ever expanding route network of key cities in Nigeria, Africa, Europe and the US. Arik Air boasts a modern fleet of 28 aircraft.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Licensed Aircraft Engineer
About the Job
- Carries out Line maintenance task on Arik Air fleets (B737-700/800, Bombardier CRJ 900/1000 & Bombardier Q400 aircraft) along with Arik maintenance service providers.
- Performing Base Maintenance Tasks such as Engine Removal/Installation on company aircraft.
- Ensure Post flight and preflight inspection.
- Prepare and position aircraft for morning departures as per the published flight scheduled.
- Ensure all the night stop aircraft are parked and secured properly at GAT, MMA II or Hangar area.
- Coordinate with aircraft Pilots for fueling of aircraft.
- Ensure the utilization of APU is as less as possible.
- Performing Aircraft Defects/Snag rectification.
- Coordinate with all Arik Air service providers to ensure smooth operations of Arik Air fleet.
- Performing scheduled & unscheduled maintenance task with service providers on company aircraft fleet.
- Troubleshooting & Servicing of various aircraft systems such as Hydraulic, Pneumatic & Electrical systems.
- Performing Hangar Maintenance functions such as Servicing of Nitrogen & Oxygen Carts, setting up of aircraft support equipment & tools
- Responsible for the safe movement of aircraft in the International/Local wing of the Airport.
- Coordinate with MCC for positioning of aircraft as per maintenance requirement.
- Coordinate with GSE/SAHCOL for required GSE equipment as per the maintenance plan.
- Perform other related duties as may be assigned from time to time by the Line Manager.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply