Swift Consulting Limited – We are a unique business support organisation rendering support services to our esteemed clients across different sectors of the economy. Our services range from HR Consulting, Facility Management, Health Insurance brokerage, Education Consulting etc. Our target is to bring our wealth of experience to fast track companies operations in such a way that productivity increases. In us, you got direct access to a team of experienced professionals for expert business support.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Legal Administrative Officer
Location: Alausa – Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Admin Officer will be responsible for control, security of, and accessibility to all company documents.
- Execute daily administrative and operational functions; providing administrative support to the Legal team in day to day functions of the department.
- Deal with all requests to access files and retrieve documents, and keep logs of outgoing documents.
- Assist with creation of and maintaining the Records Management System, including the maintenance and management of active and archived records.
- Maintain document security and confidentiality of information in accordance with organizational policy and legislative requirements.
- Assist in the formulation, implementation and review of filing policies and procedures.
- Monitor inventory of files, paper clips etc. and report shortages.
- Assist with administrative duties as required.
- Manage the filing, storage and security of documents, contracts, and letters for proper record keeping.
- Photocopying, sorting and filing of documents.
- Develop an efficient filing system to make updating and retrieving files easier.
- Assist with preparation of documents.
- Other duties of related nature that may be assigned from time to time.
- Bachelor of Law Degree (LLB) from a reputable university.
- NYSC Certificate
- Team work.
- MS Office tools (particularly MS Word and Excel).
- Hard working and self- motivated towards professional growth.
- Willingness to learn.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Organization and time management skills.
- Relationship Management.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 11th November, 2022.