The Governing Council of the Isa Mustapha Agwai I Polytechnic, Lafia, Nasarawa State invites interested and suitably qualified candidates to apply for the existing position below in the Polytechnic:
Job Title: Lecturer I (CONPCASS 09)
Location: Lafia, Nasarawa
Department: Civil Engineering Technology
- Applicants for the position of Lecturer I must possess good honors Degree not below second class lower division in relevant fields of specialization who has been a Lecturer II with three years teaching experience in a Polytechnic or related Institution.
- Candidate should have required number of scholarly publications in reputable journals and demonstrable ability to initiate and develop research.
- Registration with relevant professional bodies and computer literacy are added advantages.
Terms of Appointment and Conditions of Service
The successful candidates will be appointed based on the Terms and Conditions of Service of the Isa Mustapha Agwai I Polytechnic Lafia and the Law establishing the Institution.
Deadline: 4:00 pm: 30th July, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should should submit ten (10) copies their Applications and their Curriculum Vitae (CV) including Photocopies of Credentials presented in the following order:
- Full Name (Surname First)
- Post Applied For
- Place and Date of Birth
- Nationality, State and Local Government Area of Origin
- Marital Status
- Number and Ages of Children
- Permanent Home Address
- Current Postal Address
- Phone Number(s)
- E-mail Address
- Educational Institutions Attended with Dates
- Educational Qualifications obtained with Dates
- List of Publications (if applicable)
- Academic and Professional Associations / Bodies (if applicable)
- Working experience, status and salary (if applicable)
- Names and Address of three (3) referees.
All applications should be addressed and sent to:
Isa Mustapha Agwai I Polytechnic,
P.M.B. 109, Lafia,
- Applicants should indicate the post they are applying for on the Top Right Hand Corner of the Envelop.
- Applications must reach the Registrar not later than the deadline.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for interview.