Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited) is a leading telecommunications services provider in Nigeria headquartered in Lagos, the commercial nerve-centre of Nigeria. The telco ranks amongst the top four mobile service providers in terms of subscribers with a customer base of more than 39.8 million. The company’s product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce and enterprise services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Lead, Talent Development & Engagement
Location: Lagos, Nigeria (Hybrid)
Job Type: Full-time
Purpose of the Job
- Design and drive strategies on talent management, leadership and functional capability building, as well as employee engagement to ensure sustenance of Airtel Nigeria Culture and organizational performance in the achievement of corporate goals.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop action plans from Employee Engagement Survey to improve overall employee engagement and business performance.
- Engage and collaborate with the Corporate Communications function in all communication efforts, ensure alignment to Airtel Culture and Management philosophies
- Design and facilitate various interventions in line with People Priorities companywide
- Facilitate employee – management forums
- Design rewards and recognition schemes targeted at fostering employee engagement and retention.
- Facilitate the design, deployment, and implementation of all organizational change projects in line with Airtel corporate & people strategies
- Design both in-house and with expert service providers, solutions which include a blended approach to learning such as coaching, classroom training, 1-2-1 sessions, action learning & e-learning in accordance with the 70-20-10 learning approach
- Plan & conduct managerial and staff training needs analysis.
- Formulate & implement annual Training Calendar.
- Identify, negotiate, finalize & monitor training vendors’ services in terms of timeliness, effectiveness & cost.
- On an on-going basis monitor & control the annual training budget
- Support and locally drive Group Talent Development initiatives
- Engage HR Management Team in discussions on policy review and new implementation of new initiatives from an OD perspective.
- Implement a continuous employee feedback mechanism to reinforce the change and transformation journey
- Implement the Learning and Development Strategy of the Organization in line with business objectives
- Implement and continuously review the Management and Leadership Development Training program
- Manage Strategic partners to ensure delivery of Sales and Customer Service training/development programs according to plan.
- Plan, Implement and manage learning and development within budgets and assess the Return on Investment (ROI) of any training or development program
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business or a related field required
- Master’s in Business or Human Resources Management or a related field preferred would be desirable
- 3-5 years’ human resources experience with proven track record of change management and organization effectiveness
- Sound knowledge of business sector of company.
- Culture and custom knowledge of working environment
- Ability to architect and drive change.
- A professional qualification of CIPMN, CIPD, SHRM
- Professional training knowledge
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We therefore do not discriminate against applicants based on, among others, their race, disability, religion or gender.
- All employment opportunities are decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need