Smart Partners Consulting Limited – Our client, an indigenous Real Estate company is recruiting suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Lead
Employment Type: Full-time
- Lead strategic initiatives to rapidly recruit high producing and high potential real estate marketers to the department
- Review lead pipeline and set goals
- Independently generate sales leads and also ensures target delivery
- Promote sales of properties through advertisements, open houses, and participation in multiple listing service
- Meet and interviewpotential clientsto determine what kinds of properties they are seeking
- Determine clients’ needs and financials abilities to propose solutions that suit them
- Monitoring employeesjob performance
- Negotiate contracts
- Helping to monitor compliance with all rules, regulations and laws
- Ensure operational excellence and integrity of the organisation
- Develop action plans to enhance operational controls and optimize customer service
- Helping to implement the firm’s policies and procedures.
- HND / Bachelors degree in related field
- Minimum of 7 years experience in the Real Estate sector
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Able to network effectively andStrong sales focus
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Must have contact and immediate businesses
- Good organisational skills and attention to details
- Proven work experience as a team leader or supervisor
- Decision-making skills.
Job Title: Real Estate Marketer
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The marketers will be responsible for marketing, advertising and the promotional activities of the company and must be able to take steps to measure, enhance, and enrich the position and goals of the company through various goals and objectives.
- Promote sales of properties through advertisements, open houses, and participation in multiple listing services.
- Must be able to Present purchase offers to sellers for consideration.
- Coordinate appointments to show homes to prospective buyers.
- Coordinate property closings, overseeing signing of documents and disbursement of funds.
- Compare a property with similar properties that have recently sold in order to determine its competitive market price.
- Interview clients to determine what kinds of properties they are seeking.
- Generate lists of properties that are compatible with buyers’ needs and financial resources.
- Review plans for new construction with clients, enumerating and recommending available options and features.
- Act as an intermediary in negotiations between buyers and sellers, generally representing one or the other.
- Inspect condition of premises, and arrange for necessary maintenance or notify owners of maintenance needs.
- Accompany buyers during visits to and inspections of property, advising them on the suitability and value of the homes they are visiting.
- Arrange meetings between buyers and sellers when details of transactions need to be negotiated.
- Advise clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters.
- Degree in any field with at least 2years work experience.
- Previous work experience in Sales and marketing for Real estate, Investments, Insurance,
- Solution oriented with ability to build relationships across a cross-disciplinary team comprised of diverse personalities, skill sets, and levels of experience
- Strong communication capabilities, written and verbal, for executive level discussion and influence, comfort and confidence interfacing with and presenting to staff and executives.
- Demonstrable grasp of the Real Estate Development and Property Management
- Flexible, enthusiastic, and self-directed.
Fixed salary plus commission.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the e-mail.