Crack and Earn Network Limited is a Nigerian based company fully registered under the Law of Nigeria and Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC); with the Registration No. RC1568215 and physical address at Flat 7, 2nd Avenue Efab Estate Life Camp Abuja. Crack and Earn is an online quiz and game center that offers Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) on various field of studies across the globe.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Officer
- Minimum of an OND in Accounting.
Job Title: Social Media/Content Marketing Officer
About the Role
- The successful candidate will be responsible for creating unique and interesting content across all digital channels including blogs, websites, social media, press releases and printed materials
- To excel in this role, you will have strong writing skills that are appropriate for a variety of audiences and brands.
- Minimum of an OND in Marketing, Communication, or related field
- 2 years experience in digital marketing and social media
- Copywriting experience coupled with the ability to produce marketing materials such as newsletters, whitepapers, emails and articles
- Assist with the planning of marketing strategies that can help drive traffic and engagement to the website
- Social media administration and promote engagement with our followers
- Good understanding of Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and keyword
- Strong familiarity with the business applications of social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Knowledge of project management and web design best practices
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Job Title: Customer Support Officer
- Respond politely and courteously to Users enquiries
- Managing large amounts of inbound calls and chats in a timely manner
- Collecting users information, analysing their needs and providing prompt, valid and complete solutions
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Identity and access users needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationship and trust through open and interactive communication
- Resolve users complaints via phone and chats
- Maintain and update users database, including notes about interactions
- Prepare daily reports about Users queries
- Make recommendations to management to improve users experience.
- Minimum of an OND in related field
- Must have sound knowledge of Microsoft office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
- Should be able to type 50 WPM
- Strong communication and people skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Application Letter and CV to: [email protected] using the job title as subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 1st July, 2019.