An Investment Bank in Lagos, Nigeria is looking to fill the position below:
Job Title: Currency Trader (Treasury)
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- Currency Trading:Trading in any asset, including crypto, requires the development of various skills.
- Operate trading systems, monitor executions and adjust strategy parameters
- Identify, research, and implement automated trading strategies
- Coordinate with developers to design and improve trading systems
- Communicate with other members of the desk to inform risk management and treasury management decisions
- Pre and post trade analysis to improve current strategies and identify new opportunities in the markets
- Continuously education yourself on crypto markets, market structure, crypto assets, etc. to help drive ideation and strategy development
- Work with other traders or developers to automate and improve the operations of the desk.
- A Degree in Engineering, Economics, Math, Computer Science or a related field
- 2+ years of trading experience
- Entrepreneurial drive
- Detail oriented with the drive to improve every day
- Ability to work well on a team
- Strong communication skills to be able to describe sophisticated problems and solutions
- Interest in cryptocurrencies and blockchain a bonus
- Upon completion of training, you will be eligible to trade a company funded account and keep a percentage of the profits.
Job Title: Financial Analyst
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The financial analyst will be involved in the deal sourcing, analysis, execution, monitoring and exit of investments.
- Prepare investment memorandums and participate in investment presentations
- Participate in the due due diligence/underwriting process on new potential crypto investments
- Work with the deal team on portfolio management of select assets including cryptos
- Support the development of recommendations and action plans for investments based on financial analysis
- Conduct investment/ market research
- Review and respond to requests from clients and investment partners
Desired Qualifications and Background
- 2 years of relevant experience in Investment Banking/ Private Equity/Corporate Finance or fintech
- Minimum 2ND Class Upper degree
- Strong numeracy skills
- Excellent communication, organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks
- High degree of integrity and personal and professional ethics
- Experience with statistical analysis and financial forecasting
- Attention to detail and the ability to identify data patterns
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Abreast of industry updates
- A first degree in Finance, Economics or Mathematics.
- Entrepreneurial, self-motivated, and team players are critical to above openings.
Deadline: 24th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] with the Job Title as the subject of the mail.