Simba Industries, part of the Simba Group, is a distributor of the leading brands of inverters, power backup systems and equipment for the power sector, in Nigeria. Through our collaboration with leading global players, we import, distribute, retail and service their solutions across the country.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Retail Sales (Power Products Division)
Employment Type: Full-time
- This is a key leadership role requiring a strategic mindset and strong commercial acumen coupled with an indebt understanding of market dynamics in the retail space, excellent inter personal, networking and execution skills.
The Key focus areas for the role are:
- Ability to deliver on the company’s business plan in the retail segment and ensuring profitability of operations.
- Implementing processes to enhance customer experience in the retail outlets.
- Providing guidance and support to the retail team members in achieving sales targets
- Manage operational areas related to retail sales delivery.
- Identify suitable locations for new retail outlets and ensuring that projects are completed within the predetermined time span and cost limits.
- Conducting brand awareness programs for boosting retail sales.
- The candidate should have a Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum 10 years experience handling retail operations of leading FMCG / consumer durable brands.
- The company offers a conducive work environment and competitive remuneration package designed to attract the best talent available.
Job Title: Contact Centre Quality Assurance Analyst
- Candidates must have a minimun of 3 years experience in the use of Avaya CMS and Avaya Work Force Optimization modules like Forecasting, Quality Management, Speech Analytics, Performance Management, and “E-learning and coaching” in a contact centre.
- Deliver personalized instruction to end-users
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Develop and issue educational content.
Deadline: 10th July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.