Avant Halogen is an integrated talent risk management and outsourcing solutions company. We deliver innovative talent management using our cutting-edge digital solutions that drive business performance.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Professional Sales Staff
Location: Ogba, Surulere, Yaba, Lekki, Ikeja, Festac and IKoyi – Lagos
- We are looking for a competitive sales representative to develop sales strategies and attract new clients
- The successful salesperson will source new sales opportunities and close sales to achieve quotas
- The successful candidate will play a key role in increasing income and revenue by managing and negotiating with clients, generating leads, qualifying prospects and managing sales of products and services.
- “Get the sale” using various customer sales methods (door-to-door, cold calling, presentations etc)
- Forecast sales, develop “out of the box” sales strategies / models and evaluate their effectiveness
- Evaluate customers skills, needs and build productive long-lasting relationships
- Meet personal and team sales targets
- Research accounts and generate or follow through sales leads
- Attend meeting, sales events and trainings to keep abreast of the latest developments.
- Candidate must be HND / B.Sc holder in any course of study and class of Degree
- Age is 26 years and above
- Terrain / location knowledge of minimum of 5 years is required
- Ability to deliver Instant Results is expected from all Applicants
- Good communication skills are required
- Minimum of 2 years experience in the insurance sector
- Applicant must be charismatic and must be able to display the existence of large customer base.
- The staff will be entitled to a base pay
- Commission is tied to every transaction / deal you are able to close successfully
- Opportunity to be converted as full term employee will be based on performance
- The commission is one of the best in the industry
- You are entitled to HMO after confirmation (3 months).
Application Deadline 29th July, 2021.
Job Title: Spy Police Driver
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Maintaining vehicle cleanliness both inside and outside on a daily basis
- Ensuring prompt servicing of vehicles when needed through vehicle maintenance personnel approved by the manager.
- Keeping track of general maintenance schedules, like car tyre condition, car papers renewals, oil gauge etc.
- Dealing peacefully with unforeseen circumstances or delays while driving.
- Ensuring the safety of those who are travelling with him/ her in the vehicle.
- Must exercise defensive driving skills while on the road to prevent accident.
- Must observe strict company rules, regulation and policies.
- Performing any other task that may be assigned by the line manager
- Minimum of SSCE
- At least six (6) years of experience as a driver
- Spy Police license
- A valid Nigerian Driver. LASDRI license with an excellent driving record
- Excellent knowledge of routes and road signs.
- Good communication skills; should be able to read and write
- Must be reliable, punctual, time conscious and flexible.
- Must have undergone training as a spy driver
- Must be tall and have experience of driving a top executive
Job Title: Executive Driver
Locations: Lekki, Ajah and Ikoyi – Lagos
- Driving clients daily to their desired destinations
- Maintaining the vehicle safe and clean
- Using Google app to determine the best route
Requirements and Skills
- Must have a minimum of SSCE
- Must have a valid driver’s license and LASDRI
- Must reside within Lekki, Agungi, Ikoyi
- Must be ready for immediate engagement
- Must know how to drive Manual /Automatic
- Must have a minimum of 3 years working experience as a driver
- Must be willing to travel when required
- Must be able to read and write
- Must be matured and pays attention to details
- Must be within the ages of 25 – 45 years.
- Must reside in Lagos Island- Lekki, Ajah, Victoria Island, etc
Application Deadline 30th July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Job Title- Location” as the subject of the email.