Job Title: JCB Operator
- Interested candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
Job Title: Stores Officer
- Monitoring the items available in stock with a clear picture of the materials delivered
- Daily reporting of inventory to the Stores Manager
- To assist Project Managers and other site Management Staff by giving them accurate information on stock and “in/out” materials while keeping the Stores Manager copied in all such correspondence.
- To ensure the security of the stored goods and materials and any other goods and materials within the assigned construction site.
- To verify articles against purchase orders or packing lists, counting and inspecting the items for damages and or defects
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the line manager.
- Minimum 1 year in store keeping.
- Experience in Building Construction will be an advantage.
Job Title: HSE Manager
- To represent the company in meetings with Government bodies and other agencies on matters regarding workplace health and safety, liaising with these agencies for regular updates on legal regulations and program initiatives on workplace safety and environmental issues.
- Prepare accurate and timely consolidated weekly HSE report to management.
- Ensure compliance of casual workers and other company staff with the company safety policy/manual.
- Formulation and implementation of policies, procedures and programs on construction safety that must comply with all work safety regulations both locally and internationally.
- Develop and execute health and safety plans in the workplace according to legal guidelines.
- Degree in Management or Technical related field.
- ISPON Membership (Associate as minimum).
- Nebosh (IGC or Diploma)
- First-Aid training
- Other HSE training and certificates.
- Minimum of 6 years experience in Health, Safety and Environment
- Minimum of 4 years experience in construction/civil engineering industry in Senior HSE role.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and Cover Letters to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 21st September, 2018.