Strugz is a Public Relations, Legal, Management and Training Consulting Firm, with a passion to transform minds in a dynamic way that helps its clients find a rhythm and maximize its potential to a maximum capacity. We organize Business and Financial training, with Networking opportunities and partnerships for Startups and Entrepreneurs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- A smart hotel business develpoment manager for immediate employment need, one who can generate and develop new business opportunities and increase net income for the Hospitality department.
- To sell a sought after venue across varied market sectors through proactive sales activity. The role will be focused on nurturing the existing client base as well as focusing on new business exploiting exceptional sales skills with effective and successful results.
- To actively convert customer enquiries into confirmed sales to develop future and repeat business contributing to the profitability of the venue.
- To deliver the brand standards of outstanding customer service whilst ensuring a clear and effective line of communication is maintained within the sales team with the operational team and the rest of the venue Identifying and pursuing new business sales opportunities both by use of the company database, networking, B2B opportunities, exhibitions and client entertainment.
- To generate events business from warm business leads and where possible new business contacts through attending face to face sales meetings in order to build lasting relationships.
- Working with the Head of Hospitality Sales and marketing department to create inspirational and cost-effective proposals and pitching to the client / prospect.
- Development and implementation of sales marketing campaigns and client entertainment.
- Determining key requirements to enter new markets including undertaking marketing analysis, devising and implementing a sales and marketing strategy for the purpose of seeking out new business in all relevant sectors.
- To work without constant supervision and willing to work outside the normal 9-5 with flexible working hours including some evenings and weekends to accommodate business needs.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2 – 5 years relevant work experience.
NGN 80,000 – 100,000 Monthly + Commission.
Job Title: Hotel Manager (Male)
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- We are looking for an experienced Hotel Manager to oversee the daily operations of our hotel as well as provide strategic direction.
- You will plan and supervise the activities of an extensive and diverse workforce to ensure the smooth and profitable running of business.
- Supervise work at all levels (receptionists, kitchen staff, maids, office employees etc.) and set clear objectives.
- Plan activities and allocate responsibilities to achieve the most efficient operating model.
- Manage budgets/expenses, analyze and interpret financial information and monitor sales and profits.
- Develop and implement an intuitive and efficient marketing strategy to promote the hotel’s services.
- Communicate with customers when appropriate (welcome them in the facilities, address their complaints, find solutions to problems, offer information etc.)
- Deal with maintenance issues, shortages in staff or equipment, renovations etc.
- Collaborate with external parties such as suppliers, travel agencies, event/conference planners etc.
- Inspect facilities regularly and enforce strict compliance with health and safety standard.
- Degree in Business Administration, Hotel / Hospitality Management or relevant field.
- 10 years Proven experience as Hotel Manager or relevant role.
- Fluency in English; knowledge of other languages is a plus.
- Understanding of all hotel management best practices and relevant laws and guidelines.
- Working knowledge of MS Office; knowledge of hotel management software is an advantage.
- Excellent customer service skills as well as a business mindset.
- Demonstrable aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving.
- Reliable with an ability to multi-task and work well under pressure.
- Outstanding leadership skills and a great attention to detail.
NGN 130,000 / month.
Application Deadline 4th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 28th May, 2021.