We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Officer
- Leads multiple Department procurement activities for the purpose of determining boundaries and topography of real property or oversees the compilation, update and maintenance of real property maps; provides analysis and technical assistance, support, coordination and advice for the development, implementation and maintenance of procurement-related information technology/systems.
- The Procurement Officer will work closely with the Procurement Department under the overall guidance of the Quantity Surveyor, and in accordance with his/her obligations with the organization.
The essential duties for this job include:
- Draw up an overall procurement plan;
- Ensure timely procurement supplies as outlined in the work-plan;
- Prepare tender documents;
- Advise on strategic issues related to the effectiveness of the procurement process;
- Elaborate bidding documents;
- Elaborate contracts with suppliers / service deliverers;
- Follow-up on goods /services purchased;
- Prepare necessary supporting documents prior to payment of goods or services;
- Be regularly updated on procurement policies and advise colleagues;
- Prepare and submit monthly, quarterly, mid-year and year-end reports.
- 1-3 years’ experience as a Procurement Officer
- Finance & Accounting with knowledge in the Procurement field
- Budgeting skills
- Excellent writing skills
- B.Sc/HND in Procurement and other related courses.
- M.Sc (Added advantage)
- Strategic vision and strong analytical capabilities;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Willingness to learn from and consult with colleagues for inputs and information sharing;
- Display sound judgment that enables independent work;
- Build good relationships with supplier(s) and vendor(s) for effective service delivery.
Job Title: Civil Engineer/P.E. Licensed
- Professional Engineer will manage construction projects by preparing engineering design plans and documents in accordance with client and company specifications.
- Plan, design and prepare construction documents for residential and commercial land development projects related to grading plans, street profiles, sanitary and storm water designs, and erosion & sediment pollution control plans, storm water management calculations.
- Designs for construction projects, studying project concepts, architectural drawings and models.
- Prepare engineering design by collecting and collecting data and from reports, maps, drawings, blueprints, aerial photographs, tests on soil composition, terrain, hydrological characteristics, and related topographical and geologic data.
- Determine project costs by calculating labor, material and related costs.
- Prepare engineering documents by developing construction specifications, plans and schedules.
- Prepare feasibility study by analyzing engineering deigns; conducting environmental impact studies and assembling data.
- Confirm adherence to construction specifications and safety standards by monitoring project progress, inspecting construction sites, verifying calculations and placements.
- Fulfill project requirements by training and guiding operators.
- Maintain operating by enforcing project and operational policies and procedures.
- Provide engineering information by answering questions and requests.
- Comply with federal, state and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, anticipating future legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on actions which are needed.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results.
- B.Sc. (University Degree) in either Civil, Construction Management, Geology or Environmental Engineering, from an accredited University.
- M.Sc (Added advantage)
- Professional Engineer License (Added advantage)
- 1-3 years of experience as a Civil Engineer
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Design Skills, Site Development, Planning, Conceptual Skills, Legal Compliance and Drafting
- Excellent Communication
- Superior Customer Service Abilities
- Professional Demeanor
- Ability to work well with customers and team members
- Excellent Organizational Skills
The required competencies for this job include:
- Applicable engineering procedures, standards and instruments
- Automated engineering systems
- Applicable engineering laws, rules and regulations.
- Legal research methods
- Reading and interpreting applicable plans, schematics, blueprints and maps
- The use of engineering tools, equipment and instruments
- Planning, coordinating and handling multiple projects within area of responsibility to meet short and long term deadlines
- Leading, assigning, reviewing and monitoring the work of others
- The use of personal computers and applicable programs, applications and systems
- State, Federal, and locally applicable statues, policies, standards, ordinances, and regulations related to civil engineering practices of public agencies; principles of planning and organizing activities of a major civil engineering section; engineering design and analysis; traffic engineering; construction contract law; principles of cost accounting; supervisory techniques; public speaking techniques; budget preparation and administration practices; Geographic Information System theory, equipment and its application; mapping and engineering practices; principles and techniques of system development and system planning; principles and practices of project management; and, database design and management.
Job Title: Administrative/Front Desk Officer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- As an Admin Officer, you will welcome visitors and take calls in a warm and professional manner.
- You will appreciate the importance of reception and the significance of being at the forefront of a successful business.
- You will also assist the HR Operations Manager in ensuring the smooth and efficient running of the office and all ancillary operations and administrative works.
The essential duties for this job include:
- Accommodate visitors, clients and job candidates.
- Direct potential clients to relevant departments
- Control distribution of conference call numbers
- Coordinate conference room bookings and appointments
- Record, file and track all outgoing and incoming courier and sort mail
- Manage all matters pertaining to reception/office appearance and utilities
- Maintain database of suppliers and service providers
- Maintain inventory of office stationery
- Assist HR Operations Manager with office fit out requirements
- Record all incoming invoices in the register book, gaining appropriate approval where necessary, and forward to Account Department in a timely fashion.
- Maintain updated list of staff names, contact information, birthdays and movement records
- Assist with administrative tasks and support to all departments and individuals, where necessary
- Perform other tasks as required and directed by your superior.
- B.Sc/HND in Business Administration and other related fields.
- Between 22 to 26 years (Female preferably)
- 1-3 years’ experience as an Administrative Officer
- Administrative skills
- Sound communication skills
- Organizing skills
- Finance & Accounting skills
- Agile and resourceful
- Ensure all staff enter their names in daily attendance
- Do a compilation of daily attendance of all staff every Friday and submit same to Operations manager.
- Do a daily report of lateness and absenteeism to the HR Operations by 9AM.
- Open and keep an up to date file for any new staff that is employed and data entry.
- Retrieve all forms (Guarantor, confidentiality, Reference forms and others) from all staff at least 1 week after it is issued to them.
- Keep a daily record of all visitors that come to the office.
- Restrict unauthorized entry of visitors into offices.
- Oversee and manage all cleaning and office security procedures daily and attend to all printing, papers, envelopes, dairies, etc.
- Before the end of the week in which a new staff resumed, forward to the printer details of new staff for printing of their Identity cards.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed Curriculum Vitae to: [email protected]
Submit by hand at:
55G Adebisi Omotola Close,
Behind Zenith Bank HQ Car Park,