The National Obstetric Fistula Centre, Abakaliki (NOFIC) was established in 2011 by the Federal Government of Nigeria as the first national health facility for the treatment, rehabilitation, research, reintegration of and training in obstetric fistula mainly and related reproductive health issues.
Initially started in 2008 as the brain child of Her Excellency, Chief Mrs Josephine Nwuzor Elechi, the wife of the second Executive Governor of Ebonyi State, who built The Mother and Child Care Initiative (MCCI) Fistula Centre in Ebonyi State for the purpose of advancing maternal health through her pet project, The Mother and Child Care Initiative (MCCI) is with the support of development partners and stakeholders in Ebonyi State.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below in the hospital:
Job Title: Laboratory Science Intern
Location: Abakaliki, Ebonyi
- Interested candidates must possess a recognized Degree or equivalent in their areas of specialization from a reputable university in Nigeria
- Must possess a valid license / provisional registration from their respective professional bodies.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Important Information and Notice
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview. Do not heed to any call to pay money for placement as such demand would/may obviously come from fraudsters.
- Interview date will be communicated to shortlisted candidates via our website and shortlisted candidates will be required to come with the originals of their credentials.
- In addition, shortlisted candidates will be required to present ANY of the following as a means of identification on the date of the oral interview: National identity Card, current Drivers License, Permanent Voters Card or valid International Passport
Application Deadline Wednesday, 18th May, 2022 at 11.59 PM.