Padua Petroleum Nigeria Limited (PPNL) is an indigenous company established to provide a unique range of services to the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry. We venture into this industry with the objective of building on existing limited in- country capacity. In view of the enormous opportunities which abound in the Oil and Gas industry in Nigeria and the new findings in other African countries, there is need for more indigenous players to fill the yawning gap by providing competitiveness and quality service delivery to the industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Laboratory Analyst
Employment Type: Contract
- Bachelor’s Degree / HND qualification
- Suitable candidates must have a minimum of 4 years experience in the Oil and Gas Industry.
Job Knowledge / Experience:
- Experience in developing and promoting best practice standards for fluid sampling and analysis.
- Experience with application and optimisation of all production chemicals.
- Proven experience in managing vendor relationships.
- Experience working in offshore locations.
- Experience in troubleshooting oil and gas separation facilities.
- Working knowledge of hydrocarbon and gas processing operation.
- Communication Skill
- Organization Skill
- Quality Control
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Use of laboratory Equipment
- Sampling and Testing
- Knowledge of Chemical Components.
- Production Chemistry
- Flow Assurance
- Analytical Skill
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using ”Laboratory Analyst” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 25th October, 2021.