Transsion Holdings, the company formerly known as Tecno Telecom Limited, established in July 2006, is a high-tech company specializing in the R&D, production, sale and service of mobile communication products. After years of development, TRANSSION has become an important part of the mobile phone industry and one of the major mobile phone manufacturers in the world. Currently, it has full ownership of three famous mobile phone brands: Tecno, itel, Infinix and an after-sales service brand Carlcare.
The company has set up offices in many countries and regions, such as China, Dubai, Nigeria, Kenya, Tanzania, Cameroon and Bengal etc, and even has built a factory in Ethiopia, which has provided great support for all its brands.
We are currently looking for a suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below with our Transsion Holdings (CDNL) in Lagos:
Job Title: Key Account Manager
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for National Key Retailers’ sales performance and terminal & branding building;
- Need to follow target vs achievement of Key Retailers’ daily basis and push the team to achieve their given target;
- Able to train regional key account supervisors;
- Assist National Key Account& Exclusive Shop Director to manage seven regions key account team;
- Build yearly planning for KA and do monthly execution;
- Responsible for Key Retailers’ purchase achievement and do WOS analysis weekly;
- Maintain good relationship with key retailers through regular meeting, key persons relationship, joint business plan;
Experience, Qualifications, Competencies and Attributes
- Male or Female, 30-45 years old
- Good project management and time management skills;
- Excellent presentation skills and use of Microsoft package;
- Based in Lagos, willing to do business trips to outside Lagos occasionally;
- Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree or above;
- More than 5 years in the mobile phone sales industry;
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 25th August, 2021.