CardinalStone Partners Limited is a full-service investment banking firm and financial services company with diverse domestic and foreign clientele that began operations in June 2008.
Headquartered in Lagos with offices in Abuja, Nigeria, the firm and its licensed subsidiaries offer services encompassing financial advisory, asset management, securities trading, share registration, and consumer finance on a retail and institutional scale and diligently work with its clients to create bespoke solutions for their needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee Junior Software Developer
Employment Type: Full Time
- CardinalStone is looking to hire Junior Software developers to join our creative and resourceful software team. The Junior Software developer should be passionate about programming.
- We are looking for a driven and dedicated individual who is team player, takes ownership and constantly demonstrates initiative.
- You will be required to build and maintain web and mobile applications that will deliver a competitive edge to the organization.
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
- Write clean code to develop functional web applications
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Provide support to internal teams
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Liaise with developers, designers and system administrators to identify new features
- Keep abreast of emerging technologies.
- Perform UI test to optimize performance
- Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve legacy applications
- Collaborate with other developers to integrate user-facing elements with server-side logic
- B.Sc Degree in Computer Science or any other field
- 6 months to 1-year relevant experience in software development.
- Software development experience in financial industry is an added advantage
- Familiarity with API creation and RESTful services
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms such as LESS and SASS
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
- Basic understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, Bitbucket etc
- Excellent communication skill – both technical and non-technical
- Ability to manage diverse and unpredictable workload
- Basic back-end programming language PHP (Slim3 and Laravel)
- Basic knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and system design.
- Database administration and management of a hosting environment
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 15th July, 2021.