Lynn Wholefoods – Our Brand is Nigeria’s first-ever wholefoods cold-pressed juice brand, we are eco-friendly wellness and healthy living company and a subsidiary of a larger Group of Companies. Our range of whole foods products is focused on providing a balance of healthy nutrients, for rejuvenating your body and your mind. Kids are not left out as one of our subsidiaries promotes lifestyle nutrition for kids, encouraging them to eat and drink their fruits and veggies for optimum health.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Junior Social Media Manager
Location: (Remote), Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a talented Junior Social Media Manager working remotelyto represent our company by building a social media presence for our brands. The social media manager will be required to run advertising campaigns and drive engagement by creating high-quality original content. You should also engage influencers, manage our community by responding to comments, and oversee our customer service across all platforms.
- To be successful as a social media manager, you should possess a wealth of pertinent marketing experience. Ultimately, a top-notch social media manager should back their expertise by creating and sharing all relevant technical documents.
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout)
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
- Send out weekly newsletters and manage subscriptions
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily on our all our digital channels and website (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics
- Collaborate with other teams, like sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field
- At least two years of proven experience as a Social Media manager or similar role
- Social Media Strategist using social media for brand awareness and impressions
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+ and other social media best practices
- Familiarity with web design and publishing
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Great leadership skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Experience with doing audience and buyer persona research
- Good understanding of social media KPIs
- Great interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Remote (except in the instance when company representation is required).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should please send their resumes to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 14th July, 2021.