CityCode Mortgage Bank Limited is a duly registered Primary Mortgage Bank that has remained healthy since inception in 1992. We are set up for the purpose of providing mortgage loans and assisting customers in accessing National Housing Fund Loan through Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Junior Lawyer (NYSC)
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for in-house legal matters including drafting agreements, addressing compliance issues, and participating in negotiation discussions.
- In order to succeed, this candidate should feel comfortable working with in-house and outside counsels on a variety of legal matters.
- Provide legal support to the various internal departments particularly in corporate/ commercial law, Intellectual property law, real estate
- Work with other in-house counsels and outside counsels, as required
- Negotiate and draft complex transactional agreements
- Taking preemptive measures to avoid legal risks and conflicts
- Draft and review of documents
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- A graduate of Law minimum 2.2 in both university and law school
- Graduate of The Nigerian Law School
- Good Communication (Verbal & Written)
- Attention to details
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email