Fadac Resources and Services – Our client is Africa’s Largest Manufacturer of school and office stationery products. They have built a solid reputation as the Nation’s premium paper raw material, prepress equipment and printing consumables source for the print industry in Nigeria.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Junior IT Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Installing and configure computer hardware, software, network and printer.
- Repairs, refurbish and replace equipment when necessary.
- Perform data backup and disaster recovery operations.
- Setup monitor, mails and update user accounts, groups and permission, using active directory
- Support and resolve tickets related to hardware, software, network and printer.
- B.Sc. / HND in Computer Engineering Technology / Science.
- 2 – 3 years of experiences in similar role.
- Sound working experience of windows server, active directory, DHCP and DNS.
- Ability to fix and install CCTV.
- Proficient in network and server management and troubleshooting.
- Excellent configuration and troubleshooting of routers, switch and firewalls.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 30th June, 2021.