Mart Global, a manufacturing company in Lagos State, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Junior Internal Auditor
Employment Type: Full-time
- The internal auditor would be responsible for ensuring accuracy of accounting systems and procedures
- The role will be responsible for auditing the company’s entire transactions from time to time and assist in performing audits within the company concentrating on high risk areas.
- In addition, the role will also be responsible for any other duty as assigned by the line manager.
- Perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations
- Prepare and Analyze Financial Records for Accuracy
- Assess Finance and Budget Reports for Strengths and Areas Needing Improvement.
- Present Finance and Budget Insights to Senior Auditor for Feedback.
- Determine internal audit scope and develop annual plans
- Obtain, and analyse accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts etc
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results and document process
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings
- Maintain open communication with line manager and audit committee
- Document process and prepare audit findings memorandum
- Engage to continuous knowledge, development regarding sector’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards
- Carry out continued compliance with Tax Regulations
Person Specification / Qualifications
- Minimum academic qualification of a BSc or HND in Accounting
- Must have 1 to 2 years work Experience in similar role.
- Must reside in Lagos.
Total compensation for the position is N50,000.00 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Internal Auditor 2” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 20th August, 2021.