Montego Upstream Services Limited is an independent diversified natural resources company which was founded in 2010. The company’s line of business includes providing professional engineering services. We apply skill, market intelligence and entrepreneurial aptitude to everything we do. By being efficient, flexible and proactive, we add value for our customers and stakeholders. We act responsibly, focusing on the long-term and investing in assets, infrastructure and relationships. By employing local nationals, we build strong relationships with local communities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Junior Frontend Software Engineer
- Experienced problem solving and debugging client-side code on a wide variety of platforms.
- Deep understanding of how web browsers process and render web pages.
- Constantly learning new technologies.
- Knowledge of Vue.JS
- Proficient in mobile-first and responsive design practices as well as being able to adapt a given design to a variety content situations and viewport sizes.
- Knowledge of software engineering fundamentals, including:
- Object-oriented analysis, design, and programming
- Software design patterns
- Data structures
- 3 years working in frontend development.
- Experience doing some server-side programming in conjunction with frontend development work a plus.
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and oral.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 23rd July, 2021.