Lopterra Services Limited – Our client in the Renewable Energy Engineering industry is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Junior Electrical Electronic Engineer
Job Code: LPT/AE/EE001
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our client requires the services of a Junior Electrical Engineer who is skilled in trouble shooting, installing and maintaining power systems including AVRs, UPS and Inverters.
- As a Junior Electrical Engineer you are to provide technical proficiency in conducting power audits, installation of power systems (UPS, AVRs and Inverters).
- Carryout site surveys to determine customer’s need, determining and proposing appropriate products and solutions.
- Conduct accurate power audits
- Maintain products and company reputation by complying to company installation, safety standards, organizational and best practices.
- Accurate project status reporting
- Submit weekly report to Senior Project Engineer.
- Install, inspect and commission of power systems projects.
- Troubleshoot power systems (UPS, Inverters, AVRs)
- Conduct after sales and service level field support, maintenance services, on-site systems troubleshooting and repairs.
Required Qualification & Experience
- B.Eng Or HND Degree in Engineering or relevant field
- Minimum of 2nd class lower grade
- NYSC Discharge certificate or exemption letter
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite skills is mandatory (Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Project).
Other Key Requirements:
The ideal candidate must have:
- At least 2 years experience of installing UPS, Inverters and AVRs.
- Zero tolerance for shoddy work both on site and in the office.
- Driving license
- Must reside around Ikeja axis
- Preferred candidate location: Ikeja and environs
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English language.
- Proficiency in the use of AUTO CAD is an added advantage.
- A professional affiliation is an added advantage
- N70,000 salary per month plus other benefits
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CV in PDF or Word format to: [email protected] using the job code as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 28th October, 2022.