De Tastee Group is a leading quick-service restaurant, Outdoor Caterers, Event Hall Managers and Home delivery hospitality outfit. on a mission to become the premium brand and first choice in Nigeria’s fast-food business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Junior Accountant
Location: Across Lagos, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Junior Accountant is keeps and interprets the outlet’s financial records and manages all financial transactions of the outlet, from fixed payments and variable expenses to bank deposits through various channels.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Keep records and manage daily sales after checking all related source documents
- Manage petty cash disbursement, recording and documentation.
- Periodic reporting of outlet financial performance
- Update records using the accounting system, carry out regular database back up and system maintenance.
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
- Compute taxes, prepare tax returns comply with financial policies and regulations
- Maintain all receivables and payables accounts of the outlet.
- Reconciliation of current accounts with head office and other outlets
- Reviewing of all postings: general ledger, fixed assets, inventory, receivable and payable
- HND / B.Sc in Accounting, Finance or relevant degree
- 0-3 years’ work experience as an Accountant
- NYSC Discharge Cerificate or Certificate of Exemption (Compulsory)
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
- Flair for spotting numerical mistakes.
- Communication skills
- Numerical skills
- Communication skills.
- Business acumen
- Computer literacy
- Analytical skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 9th September, 2021.