First Excelsia Professional Services Limited – Our client, a Key Distributor of Fast Moving Consumer Goods in Nigeria is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Junior Account Officer
Location: Ketu, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are seeking to recruit a smart and meticulous talent with an understanding of financial principles and practices for the role of Junior Account Officer.
- Manage all accounting operations based on accounting principles
- Process invoices, record payments and track expenses of the organization
- Reconcile the accounts of the various sales representatives
- Inspect invoices for inaccuracies and advise accordingly
- Reconcile accounts with the general ledger
- Manage statutory remittances to all relevant bodies.
- Keep information confidential and secure them with database backups
- Maintain digital and physical records of invoices and contracts
- Create and monitor internal auditing procedures
- Audit financial transactions and document accounting control procedures
- HND in Accounting from a recognized institution
- Must have minimum of 2 years relevant experience in the accounting field
- Microsoft Office Proficiency (especially MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word).
N50,000 Monthly gross pay.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title (i.e. Junior Account Officer) as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 30th May, 2021.