We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Content Writer (Remote)
- Research automobile-related topics
- Revise drafts as instructed by editors
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic.
- Write fresh articles by compiling information from online sources, such as posts, interviews, studies etc.
- Source for visual-aid materials such as photos and videos
- Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
- At least 5 years’ experience as writer/editor of high-quality international standard, or professional journalist
- Experience of working for major Nigerian newspapers is an advantage
- Certain degree of technical proficiency (Google docs, taking screenshot etc.)
- Ability to meet deadlines and quota
- Strong sense of commitment and responsibility.
- Familiarity with web publication and SEO writing
- Good knowledge of automobile and Nigerian automobile market
- Excellent research skill
How we work:
- We work remotely via Slack, Whatsapp and Google docs. Basically, you research and write, submit to editor in charge, editor review and publish it.
- You are required to submit at least 5 articles (500-1000 words) per week.
Salary and Benefits
- We pay N15,000 to N20,000 Monthly
- Weekly subscription of 2GB
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications including the below documents and information to: [email protected] Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
- Your updated CV
- A portfolio of published articles
- Your rate per article
Application Deadline 30th October, 2019.