Bloomsford Associates is the top recruitment consulting firm in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Junior Accountant
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- To plan, record, analyse, interpret, maintain financial records of the School and also produce financial reports that will help the School in decision making.
- Assisting the School Senior Accountant with the implementation of financial plans, objectives and strategies to contribute to the effective management of the School.
- Recording, analysing and interpreting financial records.
- Perform various financial accounting functions associated with formulation of financial statements (Annual Return), business report, statutory reports, and other related accounting tasks in order to accurately account for all transactions carried out.
- Manage the Accounts Receivable functions and establishes tables of accounts, and assign entries to proper accounts.
- Contribute to the development of the school’s financial management systems.
- OND in Accounting
- Working Experience will be an added advantage (especially in the Education sector).
- Knowledge in the relevant financial accounting regulations, standards policies combined with a demonstrated ability to interpret and apply them.
- Excellent knowledge of computerized accounting systems, spreadsheets and other associated computer software.
- Excellent communication skills including report and letter writing.
Application Deadline 15th July, 2021.
Job Title: Boarding House Master
- A missionary school is in need of boarding house masters to handle the affairs of the hostels in the school and to provide a stable, comfortable and secure Boarding environment in which students can develop self-reliance with managed support and guidance.
- Establish parent trust in safeguarding their children.
- Ensure the efficient running of the Boarding residence including supervision and management of the maintenance team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Actively support the vision, ethos, culture and policies of the School
- Promote high standards in all aspects of school life, particularly in student progress
- Contribute to a school culture which is positive, purposeful and professional
- Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
- See to the keeping of House rules, regulations and routines
- Adhere to security and safeguarding procedures
- Supervise student waking up and bedtimes and at other designated duty times, including evening and weekends
- Provide activities and academic support as part of the boarding programme
- Promote good manners and courtesy from students including use of the common language of English, Students’ Health and Welfare
- Attend to students’ minor medical needs including preparation of student medicines and treatments, and liaise with parents, teachers, the school nurse and other staff concerning student wellbeing
- Maintain accurate student records in accordance with changing medical needs, and inform staff of relevant information, for example allergies or medication.
Application Deadline 16th July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.