ElectHER is a non-partisan end-to-end women’s political advancement organization bridging inequality gaps in African democracy by addressing the under-representation of women in elective office through behavioral change communications; skills development, human capital mobilization and campaign financing, with an end-goal to enable capable women to competitively Decide, Run and Win elections. We are on a mission to support 1000 women to DecideToRun; and directly fund 35 women to run by 2023.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Grants and Partnerships Assistant (NYSC)
- Support on partnership development for the organization and across various programmes
- Support the partnerships and fundraising lead on researching and identifying grants, conducting requirement gathering for grant applications, drafting applications, maintaining grant database, monitoring grant deadlines, coordinating team with various teams to ensure timely input for grant applications
- Contributing to the effective co-ordination and management of the programme grant funds, in line with programme’s strategic direction and in line with donor requirements
- Support the Grants Manager to review grantee financial and progress reports
- Good research and analytical skills, great writing skills.
Job Title: Program and Policy Assistant (NYSC)
- Highly motivated and passionate about social change, gender equality and politics
- Education background in Law / Policy
- Support the project team in conducting research, preparing concept notes and projects brief, collating project reports
- Support the policy team in conducting research, contributing to reports and policy briefs, supporting on policy related projects
- Provide administrative support to the project team
- Great writing & analytical skills, good command of English, proficient use of Microsoft office tools, especially word and power point
- Experience with using Microsoft office tools
Job Title: Communications and Digital Marketing Assistant (NYSC)
- General communications support
- Employ online marketing analytics to gather information from web and social media pages
- Preparing promotional presentations and organizing promotional events
- Composing and posting online content for the company’s social media page and website
- Writing marketing literature for company brochures and press releases
- Bachelor’s degree in Mass communications, Marketing, Business or related field
- Proficient in MS Office and knowledge of digital marketing softwares, understanding of SEO and Google Analytics
- Outspoken, great writing skills, tech savvy, innovative.
Job Title: Executive Assistant (NYSC)
- Support the Executive Director in managing day-day engagement, managing calendar, schedules, taking meeting minutes, conducting research, supporting the wider team and performing other delegated responsibilities.
- Tech savvy, curious, proactive, great at multitasking
- Experience using Microsoft office tools (excel, word & power point)
- Good command of English, great writing skills
- Interest in politics, gender equality or social change
- Eeducation background in political science, law or related field.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] stating the specific role of interest and their suitability for the job in the body of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.