Asset and Equity Group is a team of multi-talented and dedicated professionals grounded in the basic principles of excellent promise delivery, customer centric, team work, integrity, responsible citizenry and respect for individuals. We focus on cultivating and maintaining relationships as our core values are Probity, Competence and Finesse with over 14 Years of outstanding results
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant / Company Secretary
- Assists the CEO with daily administrative duties and completes a broad variety of administrative tasks that include managing an active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries and agendas and compiling documents for meetings.
- Communicates with the general staff on the CEO’s behalf and coordinates logistics with high-level meetings both internally and externally.
- Communicates directly and on behalf of the CEO with Board members and others on matters related to programmatic initiatives as directed.
- Drafts reports, letters of solicitation, proposals; prepares and coordinates oral and written communication with donors and prospects.
- Supports CEO in his external commitments, including service on external boards, committees and other groups.
Experience & Education
- A Degree in Law and an interest in national and global issues.
- 2-5 years work experience.
- Must have finished Law school
- Must have CAC accreditation.
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
- Experience in providing support for upper-level management in a related organization.
Skills & Abilities:
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, board members, external partners and donors.
- Proficiency in Windows, including MS Word, EXCEL and PowerPoint.
- Ability to learn new software.
- Ability to conduct research and present data in a succinct and well-written manner.
- Ability to work independently and with professional discretion.
- Excellent writing, editing, grammatical, organizational, and research skills.
- Ability to work with a broad range of people.
- Knowledge of other languages and international customs is an asset; knowledge of French or Spanish is helpful.
- Excellent management, time-management, and problem-solving skills.
Application Deadline 1st July, 2021.
Job Title: Driver
- Map out driving routes ahead of time to determine the most expedient trip.
- Pick up staff from the place and at the time they’ve requested.
- Assist staff with loading and unloading their luggage.
- Listen to traffic and weather reports to stay up-to-date on road conditions.
- Adjust the route to avoid heavy traffic or road constructions, as needed.
- Ensure the car seats are clean and comfortable for all riders.
- Schedule regular car service appointments and report any issues.
- Book car wash and detailing services to maintain interior and exterior cleanliness of the car.
- Minimum of 2 years as a driver in a corporate organization.
- N.B Must have at least 3 years experience working as a professional driver
- Valid driver’s licence, polite and professional disposition.
- Ability to remain calm in stressful driving situations (e.g. at rush hour), effective communication skills, knowledgeable in road networks and routes in Lagos State.
Application Deadline 20th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send an updated CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.