Trithel International Consulting – Our client, a prestigious Cinema in Lagos seeks to employ a hardworking, organized and meticulous individual as:
Job Title: Retail Stock Personnel
- This individual who must have accounting, store management and inventory management knowledge will be responsible for store inventory and forecasting activities in assigned Cinema site.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Maintaining the required stock levels of everyday products and monitoring and analysing stock levels
- Ensuring stock availability at all times and forecasting stock replenishment.
- Forecasting stock requirements covering seasonal and promotional periods.
- Receiving deliveries and taking proper inventory of stock.
- Issuing stock to team members and accurate record keeping of the outgoing stock (for sale)
- Damage and shrinkage control and reporting
- Communicate regularly with logistic team on movement and storage of stock.
- Working closely with the supplier base when necessary to ensure that stock is shipped within the agreed timetables.
- Working closely with retail management in developing new processes to ensure optimal stock control and great product availability.
- Communicate all availability issues and providing appropriate solutions.
- Verify and manage all site payables with Retail and Finance department including ordering of stock, organising stock rooms, tracking of purchase orders, invoices and
- Management of branch receivables in form of other income and invoicing.
- Manage branch Fixed Asset register for additions and movements with the Support office.
- Stock management and control responsibilities which includes weekly stock take exercise, issuing out stock to team members, reconciliation of issued stock to team members after close of shift and monthly usage/report to Finance and Retail department.
- Daily review of sales and tracking of stock shortages.
- Ensure the compliance of cash handling & health and safety policies.
Experience and Qualifications
- A good degree, OND or HND in Accounting from a reputable institution.
- 2-3 years of store and inventory management in retail business.
Skills and Abilities:
- Proficiency with MS Office software required, especially Excel and PowerPoint.
- Proficiency in the use of Vista
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Team player.
Job Title: Retail Administrator
- A prestigious cinema company of repute in Nigeria seeks to employ a self-driven, resourceful and smart individual as its retail administrator.
- This individual will be responsible for ensuring that staff meet and exceed given targets and shall also be responsible for monitoring the financial performance of the store.
Roles And Responsibilities
- Manage stock supplies and place orders when required.
- Prepare regular reports on expenses and budgets.
- Maintain and update company databases.
- Develop and organize a filing system for important and confidential Retail documents.
- Answer queries by clients.
- Review and update policies as needed.
- Maintain a retail calendar and schedule appointments.
- Book meeting and source for new retail deals.
- Distribute and store correspondence (e.g. letters, emails and packages)
- Prepare reports and presentations with statistical data, as assigned.
- Arrange travel and accommodations.
- Schedule in-house and external events
Experience And Qualifications
- A good degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Personnel Management or any Social Science.
- Basic Knowledge of store management will be required.
Skills And Abilities:
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Organisational Ability
- Team Player
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (Pdf) to: [email protected] using “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 2nd April, 2019.