Job Title: Site Supervisor
Job Reference: 1385
Industry: Construction & Real Estate
Function: Operations & Production
- The Site Supervisor is in charge of the supervision of all aspects of site operations, including the planning of site progress.
- Leading regular site meetings with professionals, including quantity surveyors, building services engineers, foremen, subcontractors
- Maintaining strict quality control procedures – this necessitates regular testing of materials, visual inspections of work, and frequent tours of the site.
- Conducting regular site safety checks.
- Finding solutions to problems that may cause delays, such as the late arrival of materials.
- Applicants should have the confidence to communicate on all levels and have team leading skills, able to work well individually or as part of a team.
- Work experience in Africa is a plus.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Construction or relevant fields.
- Proven proficiency in construction management.
- 4-7 years relevant experience in supervision construction works.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply