We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Site Agent
- Must have B.Sc./B. Eng./Civil Engineering.
- 10-15 years practical experience in road, bridge and infrastructure related
- Assist with contract document preparation including plans, specifications, and estimates
- Application of Microsoft project to produce programme of work
- Ability to produce method statement/work methodology without supervision.
- Candidate should be able to handle the full range of activities associated with bidding/tendering processes
- Must be COREN Registered
- Must have extensive background experience as Site Agent
- Should have a strong technical background with well-developed negotiating skills
- Should be able to combine entrepreneurial spirit with integrity, determination, and a commitment to excellence and have the ability to drive our business forward.
- Must have knowledge of Nigerian Federal Highway roads and codes.
- Must be practically oriented and with hands-on approach and commitment to work,
- Should be able to use software analysis (AUTOCAD, Civil 3d, etc) for design of roads and drainage structures
- Must have intense knowledge of surveying
- Leadership skill is key
- Good Communication Skill
- Ability to work under pressure with less supervision
- Must be an excellent team player
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected] using the job title as subject of the e-mail e.g. “Site Agent”.
Application Deadline 17th July, 2018.
Note: Multiple applications from the same applicant will not be condoned.