We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quantity Surveyor
- This role will initially be a support role integrating in the commercial team but will offer career progression at a speedy rate.
The required competencies for this job include:
- The use of surveying tools, equipment and instruments
- Planning, coordinating and handling multiple projects within area of responsibility to meet short and long term deadlines
- Leading, assigning, reviewing and monitoring the work of others
- The use of personal computers and applicable programs, applications and systems
- GPS, geodetic and satellite surveying
- Applicable surveying procedures, standards and instruments
- Automated survey systems
- Applicable boundary laws, rules and regulations.
- Legal research methods
- Reading and interpreting applicable plans, schematics, blueprints and maps
- B.Sc. (University Degree) in Quantity Surveying.
- M.Sc (Added advantage).
- The ideal candidate will have a good engineering background.
- Understand the implications of health and safety regulations.
- On offer is career development through mentoring and training which comes with the potential to work on projects overseas and of course a competitive rate of pay.
- Must have working experience on either New Build or Fitout/Refurb Projects.
- 1-3 years’ experience as a Quantity Surveyor.
- Prepare tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities with the architect and/or the client.
- Assist in establishing a client’s requirements and undertake feasibility studies.
- Prepare and analyze costing for tenders.
- Allocate work to subcontractors.
- Value completed work and arrange payments.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed Curriculum Vitae to: [email protected]
Submit by hand at:
55G Adebisi Omotola Close,
Behind Zenith Bank HQ Car Park,