Job Title: Operations Manager
We requires the services of an effective and efficient Operations Manager who will carry out under-listed functions:
- Allocating of financial and employee resources to projects to ensure the successful, safe and timely execution of projects.
- Leading the team to develop a project management system (documentation and approval process) that provides oversight to the portfolio’s performance and ensures successful project execution.
- Managing employee performance for both direct and/or matrixed reports by establishing performance expectations and goals that align with strategic objectives, policies and procedures,
- Removing project barriers by building partnerships with regulatory bodies, consultants, contractors, and external entities.
- Develop and implement strategic plans that support corporate or department objectives
- Responsible for compliance of applicable industry codes, standards, and practices on all MP&E projects.
- Administers equipment, materials, construction services, and engineering service contracts associated with portfolio of projects.
- Promotes the Company’s safety culture to ensure a safe work environment.
- Represent the Company at meetings/functions/events on behalf of the MD.
- Possesses ten (10) years of Engineering & Design experience related to construction and power plant
- Experienced in the execution and implementation of major infrastructure projects.
- Project management experience and leading cross-functional project teams.
- Demonstrated experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SAP, CAD, and Primavera (or similar project management software tool).
- MBA or Master’s Degree in Engineering, Finance/Business fields
- Project Management certification.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and the ability to present to all levels within an organization, including Senior Management.
Between 6 – 7 million per annum.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 15th June, 2018.