Job Title: Human Resources Coordinator
Job Reference: 1469
Industry: Construction & Real Estate
- Supervise the hiring processes, employee training and development and provide general human resources management supports.
Manage the Company’s Hiring Process:
- Send offer letters.
- Explain company’s policies and benefits.
- Review job duties.
- Maintain files regarding new and existing employees.
- Oversee and manage new recruitment and hiring processes.
- Place job adverts, set up interviews and assist employees integrate properly into the company’s culture through proper orientation.
- Verify applicants’ claimed academic and professional qualifications.
- Verify applicants’ references.
Organize and Manage Employees’ Training and Development:
- Strategically manage the training and development of new and existing employees.
General Human Resources Functions:
- Administer employees’ health and welfare plans with Health Management Organizations and manage the enrolment, changes and terminations.
- Liaise between employees and insurance providers.
- Liaise with company-wide divisional management as well as other departments regarding employees on specific issues such as staffing requests, succession planning, salary and payroll benefits negotiation, staff rewards and discipline.
- Assist supervisors in performance management procedures.
- Ensure the effective utilization of plans related to quality human resources programs and services.
- Assist in ad-hoc human resources programs and duties.
- Produce and submit reports on all human resources activities to the office of the Executive Director administration periodically.
- Liaise between employees and pension administrators.
- Act as labor liaison and negotiate to resolve internal and external conflicts and benefit related challenges.
- Reconcile employees benefit statements and conduct audit of payroll benefits and other human resources programs.
- Recommend corrective actions where needed.
- Conduct staff performance review in conjunction with relevant divisions for promotions and termination of employment.
- Keep employees records and ensure the company is compliant with existing employment laws and regulations.
- Respond to internal and external human resources related enquiries and provide requisite assistance to the executive management.
- Maintain records of personnel related data such as payroll, personal information, leaves and turnover rates in appropriate formats and ensure all employment requirements are met by staff.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or relevant field.
- Ability to work effectively with all management levels to influence, coach and support.
- Organization and team leadership skills.
- Strong oral and written communications skills.
- Master’s degree or MBA will be and added advantage.
- Certifications from professional bodies such as CIPM, SHRM and other relevant bodies will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in Human Resource Management with at least 3 years at managerial level.
- Expertise in (talent management, Staffing/Resourcing, Organizational capability, Training and development, Compensation and Benefit and Employee Relations etc) with strong Generalist HR experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply